Where I am/100 Followers/I want your Button!


Where I am /
100 followers /
I want your button!

Today is a wonderful day: I am in the middle of a fantastic vacation in one of the most beautiful places in the world, AND I officially have 100 followers!! WOW.  It’s amazing to think that I have made so many blog friends in just two months. Thank you all for reading, commenting, and being so lovely!



(I didn't actually land on my dog's head after that jump, btw...)

So, in celebration of this little milestone, I would like to show my love by putting your blog button on my page! If you’re a follower and would like to have your button on my sidebar, send a 260(length) x 105(height) .jpg file to jkluftinger@gmail.com along with the link to your fabulous page. No charge, of course…This is a celebration!

Here is a little peek at where I am vacationing at the moment: Tofino, B.C.  It’s so gorgeous, and it makes me SO excited for my big move to the coast next month! Eeeeek!

Amazing tall trees

Waiting for my fish tacos at the famous "Tacofino"

Omgggggggg!

Right outside our back door!

Happy campers :)

Driftwood walking

Getting my yoga on

Foggy day

Tiny little jelly we found on the beach

Helloooo

:)




Comments

  1. What a beautiful place!!! Congrats on getting to 100! How exciting for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous photos jen! i love your blog. it makes me giggle. write more...faster! ha
    cassandra kilback xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this vacation looks so fun! Wish I could go on one :)
    I am sending you an email right now with my button!!

    CONGRATS ON 100 FOLLOWERS!!
    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    SK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vacation photos! Love the handstand!!! Congrats on the following. Still haven't made myself a button :( Soon enough. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! That is exciting! And can you believe that all 3 of us live on Vancouver Island.... and none of us have been to Tofino. Very jealous of you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little jelly! I love finding treasures at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like someone had fun! hope you're having the best vacation!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha that first picture made me laugh :)

    Congrats on the 100!! sorry I don't have a button but I will still celebrate with you ;p

    Brooke x

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, thank you soo much for this opportunity, i just sent in my button <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats!! awesome photos- looks like such a fun time! wish i were at the beach right now

    andrea brionne
    @HIM+HER

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing photos! congratulations on the 100, you deserve it! if you don't mind, i'll be sending in a button as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on 100!! That is so exciting. I hope you get 100's more :] Your trip looks so wonderful. It is so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh that yoga shot is incredible!! :)
    I would love to do a button swap if you're interested. Your blog is so cute & creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking a moment to share your thoughts! Reading your comments makes me jolly :)

Popular Posts