Thursday, November 1, 2012

Proposal Photos




As most of you know, my man and I got engaged a few weeks ago! He pulled a “Prince Charming” move and hired a professional photographer to hide in the bushes and capture the whole proposal on camera (*sigh*)

The photos have just arrived, and I am absolutely thrilled with how they turned out! The beauty and raw emotion that she was able to capture really make these photos something special… So I thought I would share them with you all!

He took me to this lovely little spot down by the creek in our hometown. 

The question! I was soooo surprised!

Here comes the water works!

Didn't even really notice the ring... Was too busy flinging myself at him!

Trying on my brand new bling!

Happiest girl in the world, right there!

Meeting the secret photographer! She was so well hidden, I had no idea she was there!


 

Ladies, if you think your love is planning to pop the question any time soon, you should definitely start dropping hints about them hiring a photographer! I thought I would remember the moment in perfect, picturesque detail... but my emotions were running so high, and my head was spinning with excitement, so it was really all just an amazingly happy blur. Having these photos makes it so much easier for me to enjoy and relive one of the most perfect days I've ever had - the day the love of my life asked me to be his wife :)

** a HUGE thank you to our amazing photographer Tara! I don't even know what kind of Indiana Jones-style moves she had to pull to get on the opposite side of that creek... Check out more of her beautiful work here: http://www.tarapeach.com/





7 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! And what a great guy you have to hirer a hidden photographer. Congrats
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous and hidden photographer - great idea! :)
    Congrats once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! Captured the moment beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I actually teared up looking at these photos; so so beautiful!
    Thank you so much for following my little blog!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely thought he was going to pretend to pick up a rock and be like "look at this rock!" and then surprise you with the ring haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear!! I just came across your blog! I would love for you to check out mine, maybe we could follow each other?
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! As if he hired a photographer, such a good idea! I love it!
    P.s thank you for your comment on my post!

    Love, Kate
    http://kateliveswell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking a moment to share your thoughts! Reading your comments makes me jolly :)