A video of Doug the Pug


Doug the Pug…

I have to share this, because it makes me scream out laughing every time it happens… Meet Doug, my very “special” fur-baby. His new favourite game is to throw his most beloved toy under the coffee table, and then scream about it until someone yanks it out.



I could honestly do a weekly feature on this dog, he does that much ridiculous stuff. Would that be weird? Is that like those annoying people who dominate your instagram feed with pictures of their babies? I don't know... Perhaps he'll make the occasional appearance on Drawings Under the Table. Like a mascot! Perfect. 

Got a weird dog? cat? ferret? goldfish? Tell me about 'em!

Comments

  1. Oh I understand when your animal does cute things and you just want to tell everyone. I have a dog and he is seriously like our baby. I think a mascot dog is a great idea!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Great to find your blog... I'm following as well!

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to post videos of little doug often. pugs are my favorite and we don't currently have a doggie right now. OMG he's so cute. post post post away. cute coffee table too! eee! thanks for following my blog. i follow back. i would so kiss doug on the face if he and you would let me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute! My dog went nuts hearing him. LOL I don't think blogging about your pet is weird at all. Especially when they do cute stuff like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too adorable!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I am one of those people whose instagram is full of pictures of my baby - guilty as charged!! I would love a pug or an english bulldog. They're so cute! Thanks for sharing this gem, you should def write about him more :)

    Sylvia @ sweetpeasylvie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I am fully prepared to become one of those people as soon as I have a child... I think it's unavoidable!

      Delete
  6. Hilarious! My friend has a Pug & they are such little characters!!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very funny and cute! :)) come and check out my blog maybe we can follow each other :) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. likee your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and taking a moment to share your thoughts! Reading your comments makes me jolly :)

Popular Posts